All essay recommendations are purely of advisory nature. Of course, all of the following tips can be used strictly, but you can also use only a small part of them. Everything here is very individual.
So, you can use the following recommendations when writing an essay:
- It will not be superfluous to alternate long and short phrases while writing an essay. This will make the text quite dynamic, and it will be easier for the reader to read it.
- It is not necessary to use incomprehensible and complex words in the text, especially this should not be done in cases when they are unfamiliar to the author.
- Avoid using common phrases, their number should be minimal. The essay reflects the personality of the author. The work must be individualized and unique.
- Humor should be used with great care and accuracy. The reader may be irritated by the presence of audacity and sarcasm in the work.
- If you want to convince the reader of the correctness of your point of view, it is better to use personal impressions, as well as memories and experience.
- Every essay has its own idea and the main theme. You shouldn’t describe unnecessary details, deviate from the idea and the main theme.
- When you finish writing the work, you should re-read it repeatedly. While reading, follow the presentation, the progress of logic, look for deviations from the topic.
- If you want to make your essay convincing, then an excellent option would be to use the results of researches and facts.
All of the above recommendations will allow you to write an essay that will be interesting to read. However, they are all of advisory nature.