There are a large number of different points that should be considered when writing an essay in order to get a good work in the end result. An important point is to check the first draft version. After all, a draft is created to develop the main idea, arguments, to place material in a certain sequence, etc.
The first version usually consists of sketches, the main idea and thoughts that need to be further developed. It is better to stay alone for two days after writing the first version of the manuscript. Have a rest and then return to writing again. In this case, it will be easier to see some mistakes, shortcomings. A new idea may inspire you, etc.
When you check it for the first time, you should especially pay attention to the following aspects of the essay:
- You should not forget that an essay is a very subjective genre. That’s why a subjective assessment of the work is also possible. There is no need to be leveled and to keep a reference to all readers immediately.
- Data presented in the work
It does not matter what question is addressed in the work and what answer is given to this question. You should achieve a certain outcome and achieve a certain goal. The main thing is to give a clear answer to the following questions:
- does it sound natural, are there any mistakes?
- how accurate and accessible is the idea presented?
- is there an answer to the question in the essay?
- Writing/communication skills
Due to the essay, you can see how much good you are at expressing all the thoughts that arise in your head. In fact, the way you write or print an essay is a test of your capabilities. That’s why it is necessary to be able to do it and to perfect this skill.
If the work is not written very well, then you will not give a high mark.